Malicious cyber attack is the biggest threat to the SMB/SME in 2020, so in an effort to make life harder for the criminals IT Desk are offering you some tips and a FREE Dark Web Security report to help stay ahead of the curve.
We have a collaborative effort to ensure everyone has the knowledge and tools that they need to stay safe and secure online. We have a few tips that you can implement to help keep both you and your company safe whenever and however you connect.
- Create unique passwords and enforce multi-factor authentication for all network users.
- Install spam-filtering solutions with anti-phishing capabilities across your network.
- Leverage web-filtering programs that block phishy websites.
- Prepare for cryptojacking attacks.
- Purchase SMB security suites that include Dark Web monitoring.
- Involve all stakeholders in raising cybersecurity awareness across your organisation.
- Assess your organisation’s information, protection, and access regularly.
- Ensure that all third-parties have cybersecurity protocols and policies in place.
- Build a cybersecurity incident response plan (CIRP) and democratise key information.
- Partner up with experts to train your employees every month (Try us)
Call Thomas Bower Today on 01709 470073 press option 2 To See How We Can Help You!